EMPOWERING ITS SO OOSH!
OOSH genuinely believe in paying it forward to our community, our customers, New Zealand and those in need to make the world a better place.
OOSH do this by:
Supporting the following organisations:
- Kind Hearts Movement supporting Leigh and the movement to "Be KIND and make someone's day"
- Dress For Success through donations of jewellery and clothing.
- NZ Heart Foundation through regular monthly donations
- World Vision sponsorship of children in Burma
Empowering Women through:
- Entertaining and educating woman through What Not to Wear shows, every woman can look great in the body she is in and like herself
- Saying thanks to the woman in our service industries through inspirational in store evenings, raffles and donations, thank you our precious volunteers, nurses, teachers, those ladies that make a difference
- Sponsorship to Help a Woman Start a Business through World Vision
- Encouraging women to start a small business with our 12 steps in business
Donations of time, money and products to:
- Ashhurst Kindergarten Committee
- Ashhurst/Pohangina Junior Rugby
- Jennian Homes, Mothers Day Fun Run
- Eketahuna Youth Group, Bring ya Mum Ladies Night
- Bunnythorpe Rugby Club
- Sonny Whakarau at the Touch World Cup in Australia
- Heart Foundation
- Cure Kids
- Cranford Hospice
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast
- Tamahere Model Country School
- Woodvilles Woody Fest
- Devon Intermediates Twilight Gala
- Hawkes Bay Fishing Club
- Tararua College community duathlon
- Taitoko School for Education Outside the Classroom
- Woodville School
- Linton Community Centre for Defence Personnel and families
- St Johns College
- Shannon Scully for Miss Manawatu
- Auction for Tash's medical treatment
- Papatawa School Talent show
- Tokomaru Kindergarten
- Levin Woman's Refuge
- Look Good Feel Good
We're so PROUD!